[social_warfare]Instagram is a visual platform and ever so changing. To rock your blog using Instagram. You have to stand out!! Take advantage of Instagram and all that it offers by showcasing a small business and products. Here is the ultimate beginner’s guide to Instagram.
**These are affiliate links which will earn me a small commission if you purchase with this link. I thank you for your support. Read my disclosure, you can check it out here.
Create an Amazing Profile:
When creating an Instagram account think of it as another link to your business. Like a photo gallery. With that being said your account should reflect your business or blog. Make your profile as unique as possible by creating a theme. Another great tip is to switch to a business account.
Write A Killer Bio:
- Write a simple yet clear bio, do not make it personal but related to your business or blog. Be creative in your bio.
- Add keywords in your bio.
- Add a link to your website.
Create Amazing Photos:
- Take or use high-quality photos.
- Use natural light when taking photos.
- Photos should reflect your business or blog.
- Stay consistent, by using a theme. Such a color scheme and filters.
- Instagram accounts with random photos rarely get followed.
- Follow other people with same interests or niche.
- Comment on other photos within your niche.
- Like other photos within your niche.
- Post often, at least 2-3 times a day.
- Be consistent.
- DO NOT spam all at once.
- Use a scheduling tool such as Later, for more information Click Here.
In order to get a following, people need to find you. Using hashtags will allow people to see you without you doing anything. Here are a few popular hashtags to use.
I hope this guide helps you setting up an amazing Instagram page.